Friday, October 19, 2007

The Great Pumpkin Patch


I went with Matty's class to The Great Pumpkin Patch, and let me tell you.....it was!!! The bus ride was about an hour, but well worth the wait! After having a picnic lunch we were set free to explore the acres and acres of pumpkins! (along with some squash I've never seen before!) Here are a couple pictures from the day.


Matty insisted on having his picture taken with the Yoda "dummy"

Here is his "came out of the hay maze alive" pose!! (notice the mint in his mouth!!)

3 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

oooooh, that looks like a fantastic pumpkin patch!! I'm jealous!

Jen Hoover said...

FUN TIMES! :D

I don't know how on earth I missed that you were blogging??? (duh me!)

{{{hugs}}}

{S} said...

wow, what a great setting. Next year I'm going to get a funky squash to carve. I saw grey ones this year. Creepy!!