Sunday, January 20, 2008

My baby is 8!!!

WOW!! time sure does fly. At 2:22 pm Matty was officially 8 years old. It's our family tradition that the birthday person gets to pick what we do for the day...the Brauer King (or Queen in my case!) so today started off around 11:30 with lunch at Jimmy Johns (yummm!!) then we went to the movies to see the new Veggie Tales movie The Pirates who don't do anything followed by a trip to Toys-R-Us to spend birthday $$.....he got a pirates of the carribean Krakken play set, some Star Wars figures, a bionicle and a smaller bionicle. Then after a short break to rest at home we headed out to El Toro for a nice Mexican dinner.
This is Matty right after he said....."my life is good" I thought that was a great end to a great day!

3 comments:

TammyB said...

Happy Birthday Matty!! What a great way to spend a birthday - can I come live with you? My b-day is Monday and I'm sure we won't be doing anything as exciting as this.

:::b r a n d i::: said...

That's cute...and happy belated birthday to Matty!

about your question, yes, I'll still be able to work out but I'oll probably have to become an evening work out chick. Righ tnow I go after work but since I usually leave the office around 4 I am home by 5. So now I'll probably not get to work out until around 5:45-ish....I don't think they open early enough for me to go before work. I guess it mostly depends on where I end up working...but I will definitely be sticking to my Curves!

{S} said...

Happy Birthday to Matty! Sounds like it was a great day. He certainly knows how to live. :~)