Monday, December 01, 2008

First picture

I think I'm going to post a picture on the first of each month so I can see my progess. I also thought that going "public" with my weight loss journey would help keep myself on track and add a little more accountibility. Not sure if it'll work but it sure can't hurt. And who knows maybe along the way I'll inspire someone. So as of today my total weight loss is 57lbs....this is from my heaviest recorded weight. With 32lbs lost in the last 8 weeks.

Here's a photo that was taken on 5/26/08


and this is me today.....can you see a difference yet

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Yes you can tell the difference, way to go on all your hard work.

:::b r a n d i::: said...

oh yes, you can most definitely see a difference!! You're doing great!

daiva e said...

There is a definite difference! I'm so happy for you!!

TammyB said...

Your looking great, my friend!

Sherri said...

YES! I can see the difference. good going! keep it up

Karenladd said...

Oh Laurie,
I am so proud of you! There is a very difinite difference. I can't believe you've lost so much weight in such a short time. I'll be you already feel a hundred times better and have more energy! You go girl!!

Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Oh definitely! You're really doing great - do you think you could come live with me for a while & be my personal trainer so I can lose too? :-)

Lisa said...

Oh Laurie! Wow!! You are doing great girl! Maybe this is what I should do too!! I really need to lose alot also! Thanks for the inspiration!