Saturday, December 20, 2008

Girls Day out

I got to spend a couple hours with my neice today. I wanted to make this a special treat for her, she didn't really know what we were doing just that she got to spend some time with me alone with no one else. When I picked her up I asked her want she wanted to do, she said she thought maybe we were going grocery shopping. I asked her if that would be OK with her, she said yes. I said well what if we do something else like go buy her a book, her smile said it all. Then when we walked into the nail salon I thought the smile was going to jump right off her face!! I wish I had my camera ready for that one!! here are a couple picsture of our day.



3 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Aw, what a fun girl's day!!

Unknown said...

Great job with the weight loss. I need to loose 50 pounds, how are you doing it.

Sherri said...

fun! great to borrow a girl every now and again to have that fun. when you only have boys, it's hard to have those days.