Sunday, February 15, 2009

We're having such a productive day......

but not by choice :) lets go back a few days. The main drain from the house got clogged or blocked and it backed up into the lower level :( yuck! but since my man is an uber handy man and paid attention the last time this happened and we had to call a plumber, he went right out and got the tools he needed and fixed the problem....or so we thought.....anyway a few hours and lots of adventure I won't go into as of this morning it's all fixed. So I've spend most of today cleaning the laundry room. It looks so good, well as good as a laundry, furnace & hot water heater room can look :) and I've started chipping away at Mt. Laundry.

Right now Brian and the boys are at a cub scout pack swim at the indoor aquatic center. Kinda sad it'll be one of the last events Mitchell does as a cub scout. I'm having such a hard time believing he's old enough to move on to boy scouts, even when I have to look up to look him in the eye!!

No comments: