Monday, February 02, 2009

Time for a photo

I've only lost about 1.5 pounds since the first of December so this photo isn't much different from the last one.....but here it is anyway.


On Saturday I spent the day at Camp Drake with Mitchell. He is a second year Webelo and got to participate in the Klondike Derby. I always thought of myself as an inside girl.....turns out that if you take away the heat and the bugs I don't mind being outside at all :) here are a couple pictures of the derby. Oh and Mitchells Webelo patrol won the final sled race!!

5 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

December is a difficult month to keep a diet in check...but congrats on losing 1.5! I put on a couple so I'm working to get back to where I was and then I can start from there. :)

{S} said...

Hi Laurie!! Whew! I had a lot to catch up on. You've been so busy! I loved looking through all your pictures and reading your posts. You look great! ((((hugs))))

TammyB said...

Now don't you two look cute all wrapped up in your scarfs! At least you guys had snow for your Klondike. I think in all the years Bryan was in scouts, they only had snow one year. And congrats on the continued weight loss! Your looking great!!

Brenda is SO Blessed said...

yeah You!!! that loss is wonderful--much better than gaining that amt. I love reading you are doing well

Sherri said...

Good job on weight loss. Great photos. That looked like a fun camp. A bit cold, but fun. but better than bugs and heat, I suppose