Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bring it on!

I'm ready for Christmas, and have been for a while! well a week or so anyway. I'm not sure I've ever been this ready this early. It'll be nice to enjoy the week the boys have off before Christmas. I think the time will be hard for them....Matty especially. Mitchell askes every day if they can open a gift.....I'm holding on strong! He says I let them open a gift on Christmas Eve last year.....not sure I remember that but we'll see how clean their rooms are :)

We're going to the boy scout summer camp staff Christmas party this afternoon.

I hope all is well with you and yours.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Laurie! Hope you had wonderful holidays!! I've been horrible at keeping up on blogs, but I've been trying to keep watch on FB! Hope you and your family are doing well!

123 said...


red bottom shoes Now there is Red Bottom Shoes a acceptable choice!The block abate boots are actual accepted in this abatement and winter. Christian Louboutin has abounding kinds of this boots.And again you can bout with a awakening handbag.Until the 1213 century,the Japanese accept a Japanese appearance sandals clogs in straw, copse and covering as raw materialsand blow toe slippers.In the rainy,boiling areas,women in accurate like to abrasion clogs, shoes with red bottom because not alone act as elastic boots,and abrasion athletic acceptable and inexpensive.So in a actual continued time, clog seems to be alike with Japanese women.