Sunday, February 17, 2008

Crop....busted

On Friday, Diane and I headed over to the Scrapbook Your Memories Fair (formerly the Shop & Crop) to meet up with another friend and scrap the day away!! We helped out Donna by taking some supplies for her booth and meet up with Deanne and Isabella for dinner, had a great time! We did a little shopping then headed back to the hotel.....I only mention this because this was the most comfortable bed I think I've ever slept on!! I didn't want to get up and tried to figure a way to get it out and into the van :) We got to the crop bright and early and started right in cropping and shopping. The show has gotten small but it was nice. Around 3 Donna came over to tell us that the crop was being shut down due to something happening on the fairgrounds (the show was being held in one of the buildings on the State fairgrounds) WHAT?? I thought she was kidding until I saw the firetruck. Seems there was some kind of electrical problem and the area needed to be evacuated!! so we had to pack up and head home :( the time we did have was fun I just wish it had been a little longer.

3 comments:

Fuzzy White Dogs said...

Sounds like a good time! I'm sorry it had to end early, but glad you got to go.

Was the bed one of those temp-u-pedic ones - I think that's what they're called... anyway the memory foam ones?

Sherri said...

Well at least you had fun while it lasted. Too bad it got closed early. So what did you buy????? Fess up!

TammyB said...

Aww - sorry to hear that it ended a little earlier than what you planned. And you could probably call the hotel and ask what kind of mattresses they have. David wanted to purchase one for the same reason.