Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Not a very good week

I just found out Sunday that Mitchell has been having some trouble with a teacher at school. It just broke my heart to hear him tell us his version of what's been happening. I couldn't sleep Sunday night and went in to talk to the principal on Monday. Brian and I are meeting with her and the teacher tomorrow. Why in the world someone would want to berate and belittle a child is beyond me.......I can't wait to hear her version of this.

And if that wasn't a bad enough start to my week, a friend died Monday morning. It hard for me to imagine someone feeling that ending your life is your only option. I just keep thinking why didn't you reach out to a friend! She had a teenage daughter, my heard just breaks for her. If you're a praying person please pray for her. And if you ever need a shoulder, know that I'm here for you!! just a phone call, an email or a road trip away!!!

3 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

That is terrible Laurie. (((hugs)) to you; I will pray for this family. That is a tragic way to leave things.

Sherri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherri said...

Oh, that is so sad for your friend. I hope everything works out for your son. Sorry about deleting the post. I was trying to edit it, but guess I don't know how.