Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chicago-MSI




I had planned to post pictures and blog all about our trip each night while we were still there....well you know what they say about the best laid plans. My card reader didn't work....and not thinking I didn't get another one until we got home. This trip couldn't have come at a better time. The boys have had a rough school year (which makes mama have a rough school year) and things were pretty bad the week we left. The Harry Potter exhibition had just opened at the Museum of Science and Industry and if you love HP (like me), and you're bummed the story is over (like me) and you can't wait until July 15th (like me) and you keep re-reading all the books (like me) you won't want to miss this! They have all kinds of original props from the movies and the setup makes you feel like you've entered Hogwarts and you WON'T want to leave! The boys just love MSI and having the traveling exhibits is such a bonus!

3 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

I want to see the HP exhibit!!!! I looooooooove me some HP! I miss Harry. I want her to write more books. *tear*

Sherri said...

I know they LOVED the harry potter stuff!

{S} said...

Wow your trip and museum tours look like fun! I'll keep an eye out to see if it will be near me.