Thursday, September 27, 2007

Don't you just love it when......

you have a day where everything seems to go just right?!?! Well today was one of those days for me!!

  • I got up and went to curves without even thinking about skipping!
  • Got home, did an email check then got the PTA newsletter and calendar completed
  • Met with a friend to discuss some business.......all I will say for now is WOO HOO!!!
  • Got the boys from school came home and got their afternoon routine done
  • Met Brian at the mini golf for Thomas Paine (boys school) day! ( got a bunch of pictures!!)
  • Had a very quick dinner with the family at Mitchells choice - Spaghetti shop
  • Went to my class and felt AWESOME after!
  • Stopped at Sonic for a super size Diet Dr. Pepper!!!
  • Came home and watched SURVIVOR!!! GO Fei Long!!!

Tomorrow is also going to be awesome! I do have to go up to school to pass out the above mentioned calendar & newsletter but that shouldn't take too long. Then I'll come home, tidy up a bit and start packing to go to an ALL day crop on Saturday!!!

2 comments:

daiva e said...

Oh! I remember the spaghetti shop! Isn't that the place where you can get a bucket of spaghetti or ravioli? Love their garlic bread. Glad you had a great day.

{S} said...

and you wondered when I was gonna blog again!?!? :~P