Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My legs still hurt!!

I sure can feel a difference in how I feel already!! Today is was so hot and humid I almost drove to pick the boys up but I didn't!!! (yea me!!) I spent the day with my mom.....and we had a good day!! We went to lunch then ran a few errands....including going to Curtis Orchard so she could pick up a pie for her game night and anyone local knows you can't go there without getting some apple cinnamon donuts!! We each ate one as soon as we left! I got a dozen, the boys had one after school, well Mitchell had 2 he said he couldn't help it he needed another one =oD they are good!! I want to take the boys back in the fall, they usually go on a field trip there with school too. It's a great place to get some good pictures, they also have a fun play area and goats to feed.

OK I love my new computer....but I really HATE windows vista, the tech support people keep telling me that once I figure it out I'll really like it....I'm having a terrible time getting my software loaded. Right now I'm trying to install my Craft Robo software....very frustrating.

I was on a message board today and someone posted a question "who is your hero?" mine, hands down is my husband Brian. I had never really thought about it before...but wanted to share that.

2 comments:

TammyB said...

Mmmmm - cinnamon apple donuts sound so yummy! I'm jealous ;)

I believe you have to have a Vista driver for the CR. Not 100% sure on that - but do a quick search for Craft Robo and Vista.

{S} said...

hey! When you gonna update? You have a new reader now that i found you. :~P