Monday, September 24, 2007

I had a princess day

I watched my niece Trini today, she is such a cutie!! so all day I was Princess Aunt Laurie and she was of course Princess Trini!! we had fun playing, shopping and going out to lunch. We didn't have time to go to the park but I gave her a pass to call me sometime for a trip down a local slide. I had my camera in the van but didn't get a single picture. I really need to set a goal to take more pictures.

I've been going in so many directions lately that I'm not sure which way is forward. Hopeing things settle down and clear up.

Cub scout fun day was yesterday, I did get some pictures there, but haven't uploaded them, I'll try and post some tomorrow. The boys had a great time but boy was it hot!! The news tonight said we had no 90 degree days in July but have had 9 in September!! One of the newscasters noted at this rate it's going to snow in May! Someone needs to let mother nature know it's fall!

Brian hasn't felt good all weekend, he doesn't get sick often but when it does it seems to really wear him down. I hope he starts feeling better and back to normal.

1 comment:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

I'm glad you had fun - don't feel bad for not taking pictures - sometimes we miss the fun because we're too busy taking the photos.