Friday, September 21, 2007

It's Friday!!!

Things have been pretty crazy since school started.....I'm back in full swing as President of the PTA, Mitchell has gone on 2 all day field trips and Matty is reading up a storm!!! I've done a full inventory of my store and am getting ready to vend hand made items at a HUGE local craft show......whew!! So I'm not going to vend at a scrap show or go to a 2 day crop all going on this weekend.....instead I'm staying home to clean and organize. I had been keeping up with my wife & mom duties so good since we moved here until school started. So I need this weekend to get back on track. My goal is to start crafting during the days 1. because I WANT to and 2. because I need items to fill my booth at the show!!! I have 2 great friends going in on the booth with me so all the pressure isn't on me.. I also ordered 2500 business cards for the show. I have no idea how many people come thru there but it's HUGE so I want to be prepared.

No comments: