Sunday, March 02, 2008

Guitar Hero is on it's way!!!

This story really starts back around Christmas time. My good friend Brandi was going on and on about how Guitar Hero is and that she purchased one on ebay. When the boys ended up with around $200 in gift cards to Toys-R-Us I tried to get them to purchase it, but they wanted other things and really weren't even interested in looking at it. Flash forward to Thursday, Mitchell was with Brian when he got a fire call, so Mitchell stayed in the station with another guy who was playing...yep GH 3 so Mitchell started playing and playing and playing!! for an hour. Now it's all he wants!! Yep I'm pulling my hair out now. I was reading the message board at Two Spotted Dogs this morning and Stephanie was talking about playing last night. So light bulb moment!! I logged into ebay and found an awesome deal (at least I thought it was so please if you don't think it is just keep it to yourself LOL) getting GH 2 & 3 2-guitars a regular controller and 2 other games!! with less then 2 minutes left! so I snagged it up knowing that the 15 other bidders are going to be upset with me LOL The boys are super excited and know they have to purge some massive amounts of stuff before I'll let them play!! Now for me to list massive amounts of stuff on ebay to make up for this major non-bugeted expense!!! Dave Ramsey would not be happy with me!! I promise to start saving now for the Aerosmith edition that's coming out soon!!

5 comments:

Jen Hoover said...

LOL -dave who? ;)

sounds like fun -I'm sort of regretting being such a hard a$$ about being a NON-GAMER family.

sigh... maybe I'll cave --someday! ;)

TammyB said...

Way to go Mom! Brandon and David LOVE this game. Brandon plays it everyday. He was playing with someone from Sweden today. We have ours hooked up so you can do that somehow. It's way fun - you'll love it too =)

:::b r a n d i::: said...

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!! You are going to love it...oh, I mean the boys are. HA HA HA!! Seriously, when they go to school, plug that baby in and play while they're gone! You'll love it! It's so addicting and fun fun fun. I think the music is better on GH2, but GH3 is just as fun. I need to hop onto Ebay and find a copy of GH1 cheap...it's the only one we don't have. I can't wait for the Aerosmith version this summer!!

Sherri said...

lots of folks have been talking about that. I may have to check it out.

Ink Stained Roni said...

OH! Aerosmith!!! Mmmmmmm, I wanna come and play - LOL!!! ;)

You've been tagged again, different one this time ~ sorry! I didn't start it, just passin it along ;)

(((((((HUGS))))))