Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I've been tagged.......again!!

I've been tagged ;)

Different one this time so here goes....Ok, here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you – Roni
2. Post the rules on your blog. Check!
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
  • I'm not a picky eater but a very picky about what I'll drink!!
  • I can't get enough peanut butter cups
  • I HAVE to watch Survivor live even though it means sitting thru commercials
  • I hate all bugs and snakes
  • I'm a closet perfectionist
  • I like doing laundry

4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs ....sorry guys....I didn't start it ;) Becky Sherri Molly Brandi Nicole Brenda

2 comments:

Jenna Franklin said...

Hehe - I have tagged you yet again! I also gave you a little bloggy award - come visit!!

:::b r a n d i::: said...

You little stinker....ok, off to post my taggy stuff....