Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April showers.....

........bring May flowers.......or so they say. The sun is finally shining! lets hope it sticks around for a while. I weighed into day and am down another pound......slow and steady, that's me! I'm busy packing today for the spring retreat! this time in addition to scrapbooking I'm going to move my pictures over to an external hard drive. Wish me luck that I can get it done, it's long overdue!! I have almost 15,000 pictures slowing down my surfing! I'm still plugging away with my project 365, I'm just too lazy to post the picture each day. I'm hoping to get caught up with my printing and do come journaling in my album. I dont' want to get too far behind with it. It's been fun and stressful, I'm not sure I'll do this again.

3 comments:

{S} said...

I'm bummed you haven't been able to share your 365, but I hope to see them eventually. :~) Have fun at the retreat!

TammyB said...

I'm going to miss seeing you this weekend! Have fun without me :)

Sherri said...

I posted some ideas for POTD on my blog. check it out