Saturday, April 25, 2009

beautiful days

It's been gorgeous here the last few days....80's sunny...a little windy but who cares when it's this warm :) Brian has been in Indy for the last few days so it was nice to get him home again. He also took us out to dinner...no cooking is always good :) I've been so crafty the last few days. I was lucky to have a good friend over to keep me motivated. Things are going very well here. Matty just finished up a week of swimming for P.E. at school, that didn't go so well for him but the good news is that it's OVER! Brian is going to take the boys swimming tomorrow so that'll make up for the bad swimming. Both boys are having such a rough year, they've already started the count down to the end. I'm really looking forward to summer break.....I see lots of yard work and swimming in our future!!

No comments: