Thursday, April 02, 2009

Photo update

Since I can't really see a difference from month to month it helps me to post a "before" picture......I was using one from May 2008 which was really an after-I-already-lost a good amount....but I just recently came across this picture....YIKES!!

I need to figure out how to put the pictures side by side.

Not much else has been going on with us lately. The boys had spring break last week and we just hung out around the house not doing much of anything. We went to see a couple movies, nothing too exciting. It was hard to get back into the swing of school. Mitchell started texting, he has texted my niece and mom a few times but now he's doing it with friends from school.....I know, not a big deal LOL but he sure is growing up fast. He's in boy scouts now and is getting even more independent.



6 comments:

Brenda is SO Blessed said...

yeah! Laurie I am so glad for you! You look great!

Bfae from About (long ago)

{S} said...

Looking good Chick!! You look healthier and happier in the more recent pic. Keep it up! I'm your biggest supporter! :~)

Alecia Wolfford said...

WOW girl, look at that!! You have done AWESOME Laurie, so proud of you!!!

:::b r a n d i::: said...

I only have one word: WOW!

{S} said...

Hey Laurie... Just wanted to answer your questions, They are Barn Swallows. :~)

{S} said...

congrats on making the 100 lb. mark! (((hugs)))