Friday, August 31, 2007

My legs are hurting!!

The boys started school on Wed......so among other things it also means that we start up our walking to and from school again. Last year I was really hit or miss about it and I told the boys we needed to walk twice a week..... big surprise -that never happened!!! So on Wed I started walking 2.5 miles a day, that's broken up into 2 1.25 walks. I keep telling myself it'll get better!! The boys keep asking if we can drive, but I'm holding firm (not like me at all!!) I do enjoy the quiet time and not having the distractions of life, this morning on my way home it was so quiet, the birds were chirping, it was very peaceful.


1 comment:

TammyB said...

Love the new laptop - it's so GREEN! My sister has been trying to get me started walking with her. She does about 5 miles a day between walking and riding her bike.