Sunday, September 28, 2008

Batman + Saturday = Baturday

That's right! Yesterday was our official Baturday......Lego Batman came out on Tuesday....I know this because the boys have been counting down the days for months now. They are such great kids that we decided to get it for them as an end of summer back to school kind of gift. I've also resisted letting them so see The Dark Knight all summer long. After reading many reviews I thought it might be just a little dark for them. So Brian decided he was going to take them and made an entire day around Batman.....right down to the (bat) WINGS at Buffalo Wild Wings. He can be so creative when he sets his mind to it. I still haven't figured out a way to tie in Batman to Matty's new hair cut.....if you figure it out be sure to let me know. Here are a couple pictures of his new doo! OH and we picked up his new glasses too!!

3 comments:

Nathalia Castellon said...

Love the fauxhawk Laurie! I've been wanting my son to get that style because his hair is the perfect texture for it...stands up on its own! lol Your son looks adorable though. But don't tell him I said that, tell him I said he's rockin'!

:::b r a n d i::: said...

WOW!! That's some funky hair!!

Sherri said...

my boys went to see batman many times already. they loved it.
the haircut....his wings are on top?!?!