Wednesday, September 03, 2008

No 20/20's here

Today the boys and I went for our annual eye exams....each year Matty is so sad that he doesn't get to pick out a pair of frames......until NOW!!! I knew it was only a matter of time since the dr told me about 2 years ago he'd need them soon. We had a lot of fun trying on different pairs. He was a little upset when he found out the logo's and information WOULD'NT be on the lens' when he got his "real" glasses....the tech got a kick out that that!! Here is the little guy with the pair we picked out. I splurged and got him the transition lens' (they get dark in the sunlight)

3 comments:

CandyScraps said...

Hi sweetie! :)
Had a few minutes to "blurf" (blog surf) this morning and wanted to say hi!
We're pretty much counting down until both kiddoes need glasses here too. ;) Between my vision and Tim's, they're pretty much guaranteed, LOL!
Miss you, girlie! Have a blessed day!
Candy

Sherri said...

I got one with glasses and one without. You just never know. I got the surgery done so I don't need glasses anymore and it was the BEST money I ever did spend. Hope to give that to Jeremy when he graduates from college if he wants it, as our insurance doesn't cover it.
Just asked my boss about using the ranch and he said "I'll see". Don't know what that means but looking at Oct 31 - Nov 3 as dates for a get together.

TammyB said...

I remember when Brandon was wanting glasses. I couldn't figure out why he wanted them - I know I hated when I started wearing them. Then I found out 2 of his friends at school just got glasses and he wanted to be like his friends. LOL! You'll be so glad you got the transition lenses as well.