Saturday, September 06, 2008

Peter Parker update

OK I have to admit that it's been a little bit fascinating watching him, or her actually according to Brian. Tonight I was watching him fix his new web.....wow all those arms and legs going at the same time...makes me wish I had an extra set!! Anyway I took a nap today since I was out stamping until 5am!! and got up by 9 this morning. I made some super cute cards and atc's for the about.com swap. I'll be sure to post them when I finish them up. Anyway back to Peter. So I'm up a little late watching Air Force One....who doesn't love watching Han Solo save the day!! I just wanted to let you know how honkin big this spider is..........every time the motion light goes off he sets it right back on again!! this spider is setting off the motion light!! I tried taking some pictures but they didn't turn out as good as I wanted. I'll try again tomorrow.

4 comments:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Any spider large enough to set off the motion light needs to be dead, in my opinion. That's just too darn big. I don't care if he eats Osama Bin Laden. He doesn't need to live at my house.

Laurie said...

I know!! it was freakin me out!! we haven't seen him all day

TammyB said...

ROFLOL at Brandi!!!

Try using your camera with the macro setting - might help to get a better picture!

Sherri said...

too funny about the spider. Francine needs a picture!! I love Air Force One and could watch it again and again. Timo isn't an Eagle scout yet. He still has 4 or 5 eagle req'd merit badges to finish up -BUT the project is done. Till 5 a.m. making cards?? YOU? wow