Thursday, September 25, 2008

I've been MIA

In the begining of September to help out a friend I've been watching her 2 kids on Monday and Tuesday, at her house. It wasn't really working for my family so I told her I can only do in for September......so as if the boys weren't messed up enough, I started helping a friend with her business, packaging up orders. It's been crazy around here with me gone so much. My last day to package is sat and I might be babysitting on Mon & Tues. They're talking with the new person to see if she can start next week. But either way next week I get my life back!! Mitchell's had a hard time these last few days. This has really stopped the feelings I had for needing to get a job outside the house.

More later because I have a Peter Parker update I've been wanting to post!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I can't wait to hear the update on Peter!