Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bittersweet day

Today is the day I dread all year long.....sending my boys back to school!! I hate having them gone all day, but I love the excitement of back to school. I really hated going back to school as a child and don't really ever remember being excited about school. Both boys got up super early today and we were all ready to go 30 min early!! I had already taken our traditional first day of school pictures so we took some silly pictures. I'd post some of the pictures but my computer is doing downhill fast!! and I can't get them to upload =-( hopefully the new one would arrive soon and I can share some pictures. I went to both of their classrooms and took some pictures. It's so hard to believe my babies are in 2nd and 4th grade!! I know every mom says this but I sure don't know where the time has gone!

1 comment:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Aw......enjoy your quiet time girl!!