Sunday, August 19, 2007

Surprise!!

Brian came home early, he surprised me yesterday. Walked right in the door, I didn't even hear him come in......LOL thankfully I was working in my craft room. Then I heard the boys talking to someone, freaked me out since they've been know to open the door and invite people right in. I guess I didn't sound very good on the phone Friday night so he cancelled a meeting and came home. We had a nice evening, dinner out then I fell asleep. I haven't been sleeping well (go figure) and I just crashed once we came home. It sure helps having someone I know loves me, so close.

It's so hard to sort through some of this stuff, I don't want or need it but it's hard to just throw it away.........so it's taking a little longer then I had hoped.

I'm trying to decide if I should do a scrapbook show, I've done it before, I wouldn't call it a huge success but I have gotten a few good retreat attendees from it. UGH For just one month I wish someone could come in and make all my decisions for me.

No comments: