Tuesday, August 07, 2007

it's so HOT

Oh my the arm pit of summer has arrived!! It's been hot hot hot and it's not going to let up for a while it seems. So I'll do my best to stay inside! Depending on what we have going on I told the boys on Friday we might go to the cool pool across town. They have a couple twisty slides and a lazy river.

My scrap room is coming along. It's actually kinda freaky at how much I'm getting done. (I'm not always known for my productivity!) I've sorted over half the boxes I had left. I can't wait to get them all done so I can figure out what I need storage for and find a place for everything.

School registration is this week. I'm going to wait until the last possible minute to register....maybe even next week for the make-up day!!! I can't believe summer break is almost over. It'll be awesome to see all the renovations at the school tho!!

1 comment:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

LOL @ "the armpit of summer". Such a good way to put it. Yes, it has arrived here too.