Wednesday, August 22, 2007

sigh......life goes on

Well this week we're pretty much gotten back in to the swing of life. We are at one week until school starts, Matty is the only one excited about going back. Brian starts back today, it'll be a challenge for him to not get completely stressed out. I'll have to work even harder to keep things running at home without bugging him too much about things.

Then there's this other major unresolved stress in my life. Is it better that it isn't getting resolved?? I had told myself that the longer it took the less likely it would be to end well. The longer time goes on the more I know things won't be good. It'll never be like it was, I know that. I know that it also affects the decisions I'm needing to make now, it's probably the main reason I can't seem to decide on things.

I'm going to crop with some great friends this weekend, I thought about not going. I sure don't need to sit there crying while they're trying to crop and have a great time. But I haven't cried since......well yesterday morning LOL and I'm thinking that being around some wonderful people is just what I need.

1 comment:

:::b r a n d i::: said...

(((hugs))) Laurie...I don't know what's going on but you know you have friends who care about you. Enjoy your crop and lean on your friends more!