Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm having a bad week

I haven't had a week (it's only been 2 days!! it just feels like longer) like this in a long time! I don't understand why people are dishonest. Especially people who you are really close to. For me being a friend is something I don't take for granted, if you are my friend I'd do anything I can for you. This person in particular I've gone out of my way for more times then I can count or remember. And without even thinking I'd inconvenience myself and even my family sometimes.........but that's what you do for friends right?? I've been hurt to the core of my soul, I'm not sure if this can be righted...

1 comment:

TammyB said...

(((big hugs))) I'm so sorry that someone has done this to you. Want me to go beat them up? I will - just say the word!

Try to stay positive. See ya in 9 days!!!