Friday, November 14, 2008

forgot about yesterday!

Oops! I forgot to blog yesterday.......I can't even remember what it was going to be about.....LOL oh well.

Today lets talk SURVIVOR!!! do you watch? do you love it? if you don't watch......why not??? Post a reply with your favorite player this round and I'll have a drawing for some blog candy! gotta post today to be in the drawing. Oh and a bouns if you know who my ALL TIME favorite SUVIVOR is :)

I went back to the gym today. My knee didn't hurt at all while I was on the elliptical so that was a bonus. It was a little uncomfortable after but nothing like it has been. Hopefully that means I'm on the mend and will be back to normal soon.

I'm waiting impatiently for Twilight to come out in theaters next friday! my mom and I are plannign dinner and a movie to so see it. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love Survivor but can't really get behind any one person this year. If I had to pick it would probably be Matty. Randy makes me laugh but I don't like how he has played the game.

I don't know who your fav all time survivor is but I am going to take a stab saying Yao Man. I know it couldn't be Johnny Fairplay.

Laurie said...

Amanda you win!! Rupert is my all time favorite survivor!!!