Monday, November 03, 2008



I started my day out as usual today.....I have this goal weight and date looming over my head so I decided to kick up the workout a bit today and spent 60 minutes on the elptical!!! YIKES what was I thinking! it kicked my butt! I had to take a cat nap on the couch this afternoon.





Here's a picture of me taken 8/29/07






and this one taken 8/27/2008





I can't reallly tell but there's about a 25 loss during this year.

oh and btw I weighed in today and lost another 4lbs!!

4 comments:

TammyB said...

Woohoo - congrats on the continued weight loss! Man, if I'd spent 1 hour on any kind of exercise equipment, I'd be dead - LOL :)

Amanda said...

Although that elliptical can be nasty to us it help you get that 4lbs off!

Way to go!

Mindy said...

You keep it up! You said you were going to do live healthier and you are doing it;-)

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Woo-hoo to you!! Keep it up girl!