Wednesday, November 05, 2008

WOW!!

So I had a really rough day yesterday. I just wanted to eat something. I'm not sure what was going on, I wasn't hungry. I just kept telling myself that I was doing so good.....don't blow it now! After driving past countless fast food places giving it everything I had not to pull in I made a deal with myself. I'd weigh in this morning and if I hadn't lost anything from my last weigh in I'd have a hamburger for lunch today........well guess what...........NO HAMBURGER FOR ME!!! I've lost another 2lbs!! I'm so close to my goal (I needed to lose 20lbs by Nov 10) so that leaves me with 6 lbs to go.........I CAN DO THIS!!!

6 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

That is AWESOME, you go girl!!!

:::b r a n d i::: said...

Girl don't give up! You know, you can have a hamburger now and then if you'll take the time to make it yourself. We've switched to turkey burgers and a little bit healthier buns (although usually I forgeo the bun) and honestly, once I put on all the condiments I can't even tell it's not beef other than I feel better after eating it because the grease is just not there. I've had chicken burgers too...ground chicken and turkey are great and so much healthier.

I'm proud of you!

Keep driving past those nasty fast food places. Pretty soon you won't even miss them because you'll feel so much worse after eating there.

Sherri said...

YES, you can do it!! Remember don't deny yourself your favorites foods completely. Allow yourself a treat now and then but do it in moderation. And then just do a little extra exercise to make up for it. Walk a bit more, take the stairs somewhere. stay active and moving and that helps with weight loss. I'm proud of you for hanging in there and doing so well already. But, don't diet! Make a lifestyle change that you can live with forever and then the pounds won't jump right back on later. Love you gal. Keep it up and sorry to sound preacy!

TammyB said...

I'm so proud of you!

Laurie said...

Thanks Ladies!! Sherri you aren't preachy at ALL!! in fact you are one of my main motivators!!Thanks!!

{S} said...

you are so strong! you are gonna make it!