Sunday, November 23, 2008

our first Illini game



I don't think we've ever even watched one on T.V. so all you basketball fans will appreciate this story.....

we get there find out seat, the boys want a snack....so they decided a snack before the game and one at half time....OK with me. we go get them ice cream.....the snack stand is making fresh cones!!! it smelled SO good!!! game starts......having a great time!! we're trying to figure out how many periods are in a game.. who know?? not us....Ok a friend from Mitchell's class is sitting nearby and says it's 4 - she says she should know her brother plays in middle school.......still with me?? so Mitchell has to go to the bathroom so it's 3 minutes or so until the end of the 2nd period so I say lets go now and get your snack before the half time crowd......go pee....get snack....sit down.....just in time for the buzzer.....I'm all confused the teams are doing the good game hand slap.....what!?!? announcer says......Thanks for coming out!! OMG we start laughing!!! we just got snacks for the ride home!!! the boys had such a great time!! I even hate to admit I enjoyed the game too

2 comments:

{S} said...

LOL!! At least it was FUN!

Happy Belated Birthday!! (((hugs))) and congrats on reaching your goal weight loss mark. You are truly inspiring.

:::b r a n d i::: said...

LOL! That's funny!!