Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Things I'm thinking about today

I hurt my knee over the weekend.....so I couldn't go to the gym today. I'm laid up on the couch resting it and watching massive amounts of tv. I read a message board post this morning and it got me thinking about something......clothes.....I've always been partial to white shirts, I have a closet full of them, but what I've never had is a fitted shirt! so I know have 2 things for when I hit my goal weight......first is I'm not going to cut my hair (no matter how crazy it's driving me!) and I'm going to order this shirt! I might even order every color they have!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

You can have my share of white shirts. I am such a slob and always have a stain on the front of mine!

:::b r a n d i::: said...

I do not wear white shirts. I look at a white shirt and something spills on it. It doesn't matter how careful I am. I am too messy for white shirts.

Sherri said...

great. keep working for that goal

Howard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Laurie!!! I love that shirt! it is a CLASSIC! you ARE doing a FABULOUS job!!!!